Monday, July 23, 2012

Rainy (heavy) Weekend

It rained so hard last weekend and it's my day off from work, I was waiting for a text from my sister if they're going to pick me up. While waiting I arranged some of my things inside the cabinet while eating sandwich and drinking coffee I can't do sight-seeing outside my window. See how heavy the rain was outside and I'm not feeling well when I woke up that morning until now (terrible cough).





































While fixing my things suddenly I heard something dropped and OMG its my purse coin bank I bought from Tiwi, Albay






















Nabiyak na sya :-( 



















































It broke into two, haay anyway I just counted how much I saved.
It's Php 178.50 :D 





























Well, my family can't pick me up because they were already in Las PiƱas and the car was already full. My cousin Dimple will be spending the weekend with us. No choice but to take the bus going to Laguna. And when I arrived I'm home alone, I don't know where the were but my mommy and brother-in-law picked me up and we ate our dinner at RSM lutong bahay (pictures are still with Dimpz).




































Sunday...

I can't go to church with them because I have a Sunday Duty (again) tsk! My weekend was great because of these bees...
my first time to see a beehive like this and it's just
outside the bathroom of my sister's house :D





































Second I have new friend in the neighborhood...
...I call him water baby he keeps on smiling to me:D





































...and of course these beautiful people :D
That's my cousin dimple in blue, my sister beside her my mom in front
and Jay my nephew my brother-in-law back at the camera and my sister
lot still closing the door.





























My sister and brother-in-law went back to Singapore last night.

xoxo,

L


No comments:

Post a Comment