Friday, July 12, 2013

The Adventures of Tintin : Germany (Deutschland)

I'm not talking about this movie but rather my cousin Tintin. She went to Germany together with the other youths from our church. After my 10pm duty Cy, our cousin Kelvin and me fetch them at Batasan and drove them to airport. I gave her some pasalubongs to our German friends and some DIY "greetings from the Philippines" cards. Hope they will like it.






























































The pouch bag is for Sarah Ahlers... I stayed with her family when I went to Germany way back 2006 and the ref magnet is for Miriam the daughter of their pastor in Jacobo Church. I miss spending time with them hope will be seeing them again soon. 




























This my best cousin Tintin...

...and our friends. And here are some of my photos during our trip to Germany 2006.

Outside the Lindt Chocolate Museum in Cologne (group picture)


























Botanical Garden in Muenster
























Inside the Lindt Chocolate Museum

























After riding the roller coaster, the rain didn't stop us to ride that thing



































Hope my cousin will have a good time there together with our Filipino and of course with new German friends as well...

Tschuss! (Goodbye in German)


No comments:

Post a Comment