Monday, July 15, 2013

Bluer Than Blue Week

After you go, I can catch up on my reading... After you go, I'll have lot more time for sleeping 
And when you're gone, it looks like thing's gonna be lot easier... 
Life will be a breeze you know 
I really should be glad. 

But I'm bluer than blue... Sadder than sad... You're the only light this empty room has ever had 
Life without you is gonna be... Bluer than blue... 


                                                                              "Bluer Than Blue" - Michael Johnson

As from my last post I wore clothes last week with the shade of blue, my week started from Sunday because I have a duty at work... so here goes...



SUNDAY






























MONDAY






























TUESDAY - I have no work this day but still manage to wear blue and drive my Daddy to his therapy.






























WEDNESDAY - I wore my hotel uniform this day because we had a photoshoot for our website.

THURSDAY






























FRIDAY






























SATURDAY and SUNDAY - No Work these days :)

Next Week, I will paint the town red...

Until then... Lots of love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment