Thursday, September 27, 2012

100th Monthsary

Cy and I see to it that we still celebrate our monthsaries (every 26th of the month) even though we've been together for a couple of years already. And yesterday was our 100th monthsary, we went to Greenbelt 5, I haven't explored Greenbelt for the reason that shops there are super I can't afford. From louis vuitton, to gucci, prada, burberry and the like, so instead I just go to SM malls or Robinsons where I can really buy things that I can afford. So anyway, Cy and I we're supposedly go to Bonifacio High Street as planned but since it was so traffic we jump out of the jeepney when it passed by Greenbelt.





























































We strolled and strolled and strolled until our stomachs growled... we had our dinner at Bumba Gump Shrimp and Co. you will love their interiors...




































Cy ordered the Kentucky Bourbon Skewers...



























...and mine was Grilled Dory with Jambalaya



























...Our food was so good except for our "snobbish" waitress, beware of the name 'tine'...ugh with an E!



























...Thank you ddk, you made me happy last night! I love you!

xoxo,

L


No comments:

Post a Comment