Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Missing Home (Albay)

Went home for a few days... and we did some Jason Bourning... my family and close friends know what it means hehe... some good news... there are new projects that our mommy is doing at home, our Lola is fine and doing well. Met again my German friends Miriam and Julia... visited a close friend from college (Dan) and saw the mass demo of my nephews Jay and Casey. And a bad news, I know I want our daddy to come home but not this way, this will be a reminder again for us that no matter what we, have to stick again like rice and hold on to the Almighty Guy above.






























































The peeping Mayon :D





































Hope to see this beauty soon :D

xoxo, 

L

(P.S. friends please pray for our Daddy)

No comments:

Post a Comment