Friday, August 10, 2012

Here comes the sun

The sun is shining for two days already after two weeks of raining and flood all over the metro. Hope people from the evacuation centers can go home already and I'm praying for those people that are homeless, bless them dear Lord. I'm thinking not just twice but several times before throwing rubbish anywhere (I mean I have to throw it in proper places even if its just a candy wrapper).  I missed the blue skies, the warm feeling, the sweat and everything about the sun.  

...yesterday at my workplace
and this morning when I woke up :D
































































Thank you Jesus for the sunshine and for the little rainfall at night, because it reminds me to pray before going to sleep. Please always pray everybody.

xoxo, L

No comments:

Post a Comment