Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude























I think aside from my favorite color yellow, pink is the next very positive color for me. The color pink represents compassion, nurturing love and in color psychology it represents HOPE. It is also the color of good health and life. It's always associated with romance, love, friendship, harmony, relaxation and companionship.

So, I wore the shade of pink weeks ago... sorry for the late post due to I been busy with some events in my life, with work and we had some typhoons.

MONDAY



































TUESDAY



































WEDNESDAY



































THURSDAY



































FRIDAY




































 
" ...Cause I like, baseball, huntin' in the fall, fishin' out by the lake. Now it's tea parties, malibu Barbies, and easy bake oven made cupcakes. I like Friday nights with all my boys washin' away the week with a tall stiff drink, but man I love the color pink."

 
- "The Color Pink" - Walker McGuire 


No comments:

Post a Comment