Thursday, June 20, 2013

Re-visit UP Diliman

University of the Philippines in Diliman, Quezon City is a very special place to me because it's where Cy and me became US.

I didn't study there or what but when I was in college we have this one requirement before we graduate, that we have to go to this In-company Training at the College of Mass Communication that time. And that gave me the chance to experience living and study there for the whole duration of summer and knowing that it's very difficult to study in UP. (why? please search in Google)

I will never get tired of visiting UP for the reason I said above and recently I've search new places to visit inside the campus.

First, this Book Store called Bookay-ukay a combination of two words "Book" and "ukay-ukay" (thrift shop), they sell second hand books as per their facebook. Will be writing more about this bookstore after I visited them and of course will be posting pictures too.




























Borrowed picture from www.spot.ph 

Second, is the Bahay ng Alumni, I saw in facebook that there's a coffee-shop inside or at the side of this building called "The Chocolate Kiss Cafe", being a fan of coffee and pastry I must visit this place.



























Borrowed image from here.

And since I'm already in the area of Diliman District I also want to visit and dine at Adarna Food and Culture Resto in Kalayaan Avenue. They serve Filipino cuisine and as if you are eating inside a museum because the resto has a lot of antique stuff.
























Picture borrowed from here.

I have so many things in mind to write... and it's anything under the sun. Have to apply for a credit card to buy a laptop.

xoxo,

L







No comments:

Post a Comment