Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Éclair

April 2, 2013...

I just had swiss miss chocolate milk drink and a slice of cassava cake for breakfast. And this is my lunch and dessert, still can't resist dessert I'm always looking forward for it during lunch time. I still didn't eat pork.

Sweet and sour tilapia with sinigang soup (love tabasco)
















Eclair





















We drop-by at Symmetrix Design just visited our friend Donn, Cy had two bottles of beer and only piattos for me, no booze :D When we got home, ate scrambled eggs with tomatoes and basil and chicken cordon bleu (no pictures) I was so tired and too lazy to get my phone and hungry as well.

April 3, 2013...

This morning before going to work, we bought pandesal to go for breakfast inside our community.
























Finished my two pieces pandesal with coffee at the office. And this was my lunch today (still have to work on lessening the rice) and dessert...
Ginataang Tambakol with Eggplant
















Nido Soup
















Turon ala Mode






















I'm thinking if I will post my present weight or just myself and you can judge if there's a development this coming weeks.

xoxo,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment