Saturday, July 6, 2013

Dark Side Week

There's a place that i know, it's not pretty there and few have ever gone
if i show it to you now, will it make you run away


Or will you stayeven if it hurts, even if i try to push you out,
will you return? And remind me who i really am, please remind me who i really am

Everybody's got a dark side, do you love me?
Can you love mine? Nobody's a picture perfect but we're worth it,
you know that we're worth it, will you love me? Even with my dark side?
                                                                                                           
                                                                  - "Dark Side" - Kelly Clarkson

This week I wore dark shade colors to hide my chubbiness (fatness) because one of the bosses told me and one of my colleague that we are getting bigger. So what? It doesn't affect our jobs, right? Anyway enough of that, with the help of my colleagues everyday I asked them to take a photo of me for documentation, and as mentioned I'm eating less now.

MONDAY




































TUESDAY








































































WEDNESDAY



























































THURSDAY


































FRIDAY


































SATURDAY
Im' wearing this right now while writing this entry :)





































































So there you have it, next week probably I will wear the shade of blue.

Kissess, L

No comments:

Post a Comment